CSISS has received total grants of over $50 million from federal agencies, international organizations, and private companies.
- The development of a prototypical semantic catalog and reasoning system to support NGA agent-based system program. NGA/SNC. 1/1/2020-12/31/2023.
- Remote sensing and agro-geoinformatics based products and services for supporting agricultural and food-security decision making in Hindu-Kush Himalayan region. NASA SERVIR. 10/28/2019-10/27/2022.
- NAQFC Community Emission Testbed (NCET): Accelerating anthropogenic emission updates through community collaboration (Lead PI: BH Baek, UNC-CH). National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration US Weather Research Program. 7/1/2019-6/30/2022.
- Towards Optimal Configurations of NAQFC Chemistry and Aerosol Representations (PI: Yang Zhang of Northeastern University). National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration US Weather Research Program. 7/1/2019-6/30/2022.
- Satellite-aided regional dust storm forecasting for Valley fever surveillance and highway accident prevention in the Southwestern United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration ROSES 2017. 11/16/2018-11/15/2021.
- Joint GeoInformatics Laboratory (JGIL), Phase VI: Cooperative Geoinformation Research with NASA GSFC Earth Sciences Data and Information Service Center (GES DISC). NASA Goddard Space Flight Center. 7/17/2018-7/16/2021.
- INFEW/T2: WaterSmart: A cyberinfrastructure-based integrated agro-geoinformatic decision-support web service system to facilitate informed irrigation decision-making ed-nederland.com. NSF INFEW program. 10/1/2017-9/30/2022.